All rights reserved.
[ Binary distributions | Source Code | Add On Packages ]
Binary distributions ( download )
Looking for a CD-ROM? Check out VIS, Inc.
Binaries located here may not be stable and may contain errors that make the program unusable (no warranties given). Many people contribute the compiled versions of this software, so your mileage may vary. If you have problems with a current distribution, please send E-mail to the opendx-users mailing list or User Support Forum. VIS, Inc. does much of the building of these binaries and offers paid support to help troubleshoot any problems you may have. Currently, binaries can be downloaded for the following platforms:
- Irix 6.5 - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
- HP-UX 11.22 (Itanium) - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
- HP-UX 11.11 (PA RISC) - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
- Redhat Linux-FC 4.0 ix86 - OpenDX 4.4.4 Readme
- Redhat Linux-FC 5.0 ix86 - OpenDX 4.4.4 Readme
- Solaris 10 Sparc - OpenDX 4.4.4 Readme
- Suse 10 ix86 - OpenDX 4.4.4 Readme
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 - OpenDX 4.4.4 (from VIS, Inc.) Readme
- Windows (Cygwin 1.3.22) - OpenDX 4.3.0 Readme
- MacOS X 10.2 - OpenDX 4.3.2 (VIS, Inc.)
- MacOS X (10.3.9 - 10.4) - OpenDX 4.4.0 (VIS, Inc) Please visit their website.
- AIX 4.3 based on OpenDX 4.2.0 Readme
- Linux (Redhat 7.3) - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
- Linux (Redhat 8.0) - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
- Linux (Redhat 9.0) - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
- Solaris 2.9 (9) Sparc - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
- Solaris 2.8 (8) Sparc - OpenDX 4.3.2 Readme
The latest released version is 4.4.4. Check out the current ChangeLog for details on what has changed.
The code is now available. You can also go to IBM Research for older code.
If you want to work with the cutting-edge code, please see the developer section on how to access the cvs.